Excess weight is a major health problem in the United States. 1 out of 3 adults in the United States can be classified as obese (BMI > 30 kg/m2). Obesity is a complex, multifactorial disease of body metabolism and appetite control. Yet many patients are not clinically obese but just have a few extra opounds that they cannot lose despite multiple diets. These patients ultimately want to fit better into their clothes and look better. Lose sizes is a surgical program designed exactly for such patients.
Lose Sizes Gives Results!
Obese individuals spend:
· $1000 to $4000 more per year on health care
· 25-50% more for health, life and disability insurance
· 20% more for plus size clothes
Obese individuals lose:
· Approximately $100,000 less over their career
· 8-20 years of life expectancy
If you are serious about changing the way your body looks, Dr. Tavallali can help you with a combination of abdominoplasty surgery, breast surgery, and buttock surgery with or withour liposuction. Patients can lose from 2-10 dress sizes! Dr. Tavallali will design a unique and personalized cosmetic surgery plan for you to achieve a lasting result including diet counselling to help you maintain your tummy tuck / breast surgery results.
- Remove the changes to your body brought on by pregnancy or weight gain
- A definite and improved shape to your body, abdomen and breasts
- Possibility to lose more than 20 pounds in 8 weeks
- Be able to fit comfortably in your clothes and swim suits
- Regain your self-confidence
- Be able to exercise and maintain a healthy life style
- You need only 10 days on average for initial recovery before resuming your daily activites and work
- Medically supervised by Dr. Tavallali and his staff until your final healing
- Abdominoplasty / tummy tuck surgery along with breast surgery is frequently necessary after weight loss by dieting or by Bariatric surgery - the so called "Mommy Surgery".